Thursday, October 27, 2005

Reflection

Arched:.... another Perspective!!
Dusk: I have added a sepia effect to the image which makes it more nostalgic.









City Hall: City hall in Philadelphia down town.




Badwater
: Death Valley National Park on march 2005. This is the lowest point in the US, 282 feet below the sea level. During the summer, it is also one of the hotest area. This lake turns into a thick layer of salt across the valley as the temperature soars high.


Face: I have a habit of keeping a paper sheet on my desk for rough work but always end-up scribing something on that. During old and poor days, I was staying next to Temple hospital which had huge flood lights for security. Accidently, while moving the glass paper weight on my table I got this face.


On Road: On my way to drive cross country (Philly to LA), veiw from my left sided mirror.





Hippo: San Diego zoo is considered as one of the best zoo in the world. This kid was so excited and awed to see a Hippo under water that he wasn't sure what to do .



Skyscraper: Philadelphia downtown in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment